Because I’m present in this very moment. I’m taking everything in and I’m Ok. I see myself, I know who I am. I am me. I am whole. I am here. I am present.
Do you ever think about what is to come? Where the fuck will you be? Will you even be here? What if you die before then? Will you make it that far? You don’t fuckin know. Ya know, I have high hopes for myself. So many dreams and hopes. So many. Too many to fuckin count. What if you knew, what if you knew how the fuck I really am? Would you judge me, would you give a fuck? You don’t fuckin know. I don’t fuckin know. Who the fuck knows? Shut the fuck up bitch, because you don’t fuckin know.
Weighed down – mentally and physically. Time to cleanse the mind and the body. Keep pushing forward. Take a break when necessary but always push forward.
You are here. In this very moment, you are alive. After all that you have been through this year, you are here. How does it feel? …Bittersweet? But it’s out with the old and in with the new. And this is to 2017. A year in which you will live your life like its golden. A year in which you will fall madly in love with yourself. A year in which you will samba to the beat of your own drum. A year in which you will laugh a little more and enjoy the little things. A year in which you will spread peace and happiness to those around you. A year in which you will believe in yourself a little bit more. A year in which you will kick ass. A year in which everything is possible. This is to your hopes, your dreams, and the endless possibilities. This is to 2017.
I hate this feeling. Feeling helpless, feeling stuck. It keeps building until I explode. And when I explode, I explode with a vengeance. Hateful words spew from my mouth. Hot tears roll down my cheeks. The back of my hand bruises from the rage I unleash. And then everything becomes silent…
I myself am sacred. I am my own best friend before anyone is mine.
You yourself are sacred. You are your own best friend before anyone is yours.
1. If you could change one aspect of your life or personality, what would it be?
2. Are you “your own person” or are you defined and pushed around by others?
3. Is there any area of your life where you feel out of control?
4. Do you feel more comfortable in an organised or chaotic environment?
5. How comfortable are you with spontaneous ideas, or a last minute change in plans?
6. Do you feel renewed by being around others, or is it crucial for you to have time on your own?
7. Are you motivated, or undermined, by competition?
8. Do you work well under pressure, or do you tend to fall apart?
9. Are you better at praising and complimenting others, or at consciously affirming and building yourself up?
10. Are you a morning or an evening person?
11. Do you persevere, or do you give up easily?
12. Do you like to go with the flow, or take control of your own life?
13. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
14. What are your passions and goals?
15. What would your perfect day look like?